End of Key Stage 2 Assessment
Assessment at the End of Key Stage 2
At the end of Key Stage 2, pupils at our school undertake SATs tests and assessments.
Each year we share information about the content and structure of the SATs with Year 6 parents. The PowerPoint from our 2022 meeting is shared below.
- Working towards the expected standard in writing: Dani
- Working at the expected standard in writing: Leigh
- Working at the expected standard in writing: Morgan
- Working at greater depth within the expected standard in writing: Frankie
- Working at the expected standard in maths
- Working at the expected standard in reading
- Working at the expected standard in science
When are the SATs in 2022?
SATS in 2022 start on Monday 9th May and the last test will be on Thursday 12th May.
The current 2022 SATs schedule is as follows:
Monday 9th May 2022 - Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation
Tuesday 10th May 2022 - English reading
Wednesday 11th May 2022 - Mathematics Paper 1: arithmetic and Mathematics Paper 2: reasoning
Thursday 12th May 2022 - Mathematics Paper 3: reasoning
Please note that the week commencing 16th May-20th May is scheduled for the final writing assessment for all Year 6 pupils.
2016 Test Papers and Mark Schemes
The test papers and mark schemes for 2016 are provided below. Please click on the links below to view these:
- 2016 Maths Paper 1: Arithmetic
- 2016 Maths Paper 2: Reasoning
- 2016 Maths Paper 3: Reasoning
- 2016 Maths Mark Scheme
- 2016 Reading Booklet
- 2016 Reading Question Booklet
- 2016 Reading Mark Scheme
- 2016 Spelling and Grammar Paper 1: Questions
- 2016 Spelling and Grammar Paper 2: Spelling
- 2016 Spelling and Grammar Mark Scheme