Mindfulness, Relaxation and Creativity
This page of our Distance Learning Materials provides you with a variety of activities to support fun, mindfulness, relaxation and creativity. The resources on this page are suitable for children in all year groups. Remember to upload any examples of your work to your Seesaw account.
Easter and Spring Challenges
Click on the links to access our Easter activities:
Remember to upload your work in your Seesaw account so it can be admired by your teacher.
P.E and Games
We have great links with our local Active Fusion team and they have shared a fun guide to PE and games that children can be undertaking at home. To download the guide, please click here.
Mindfulness, Creativity and Relaxation
Click on the links to access our relaxation and mindfulness resources:
- A Guide to Mindfulness for Parents and Children - lots of great ideas for relaxation, fun and mindfulness
- Five-minute Mindfulness Activities
- Craft Ideas Bank
- Tips for Improving Sleep
- Relaxation and Calming Activities
- April Mindfulness Calendar
- Brain Break Breathing
- A-Z of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Challenge Cards
- Mindfulness Colouring Bumper Pack
- Mindfulness Games Ideas
If you love Lego, then this 30 day Lego challenge is perfect for you! To download the challenge, please click here.