Welcome to our website page for Year 4 Distance Learning materials from Copley Junior. Learning never stops at Copley!
Underneath, you will find our distance learning materials for your year group.
Please also visit the following pages by clicking on the links below:
- The Distance Learning home page - here you will find fantastic links to home learning that is suitable for all year groups and a wonderful gallery of the children's work.
- The Mindfulness, Relaxation and Creativity page - here you will find resources and links to support emotional wellbeing and relaxation.
- Please click here for our Emotional WellBeing, further Mindfulness and Nature resources.
- Recommended Free Online Learning Resources - this document lists many links to online resources to support learning across different curriculum subjects.
- To access our Learning Challenges for all year groups, please click here.
- To access the 'Nessy' app for reading, writing and spelling, please click here.
- We highly recommend the use of White Rose Maths, which you can access here. The White Rose Maths learning website offers daily video lessons. There are lessons for each year group every day with a Friday challenge and a link to that day’s BBC Bitesize page for more information and even more lesson content. Each week please watch the teaching videos on the White Rose Maths website and then visit your child’s Seesaw account to download the activity sheets and answers. We will be posting the activity sheets the day before the lesson. Answers will be posted after 12 noon on the same day so children can check their work and the next day’s work will be posted. Remember to keep uploading the children’s maths work on Seesaw so the teachers can admire everyone’s work and count up the house points.
- Regular practice using Times Tables Rock Stars and Numbots is also highly recommended.
‘Third Space Learning’ has sent us a link that you can access here to their independent recap maths worksheets. The maths worksheets are designed to align where possible with the objectives that have been taught if you’re following White Rose Maths online. They are available for every year group from Year 1 to Year 6 covering topics from angles to measurement and fractions. Each worksheet is designed to be completed independently by pupils and provides some practice of the concepts that they have been learning, whilst also providing some greater depth challenges.
- To view our gallery of children's fantastic work on different themes, please click here.
Remember to upload pieces of your work, and the fun activities you take part in, to your Seesaw account so your teacher can admire what you have been doing. You may see your work in our weekly gallery, where we celebrate everyone's achievements.