Welcome to our website page for Year 5 Distance Learning materials from Copley Junior. Learning never stops at Copley!
Underneath, you will find our distance learning materials for your year group.
Please also visit the following pages by clicking on the links below:
- The Distance Learning home page - here you will find fantastic links to home learning that is suitable for all year groups and a wonderful gallery of the children's work.
- The Mindfulness, Relaxation and Creativity page - here you will find resources and links to support emotional wellbeing and relaxation.
- Please click here for our Emotional WellBeing, further Mindfulness and Nature resources
- Recommended Free Online Learning Resources - this document lists many links to online resources to support learning across different curriculum subjects.
- To access our Learning Challenges for all year groups, please click here.
- To access the 'Nessy' app for reading, writing and spelling, please click here.
- To view our gallery of children's fantastic work on different themes, please click here.
Remember to upload pieces of your work, and the fun activities you take part in, to your Seesaw account so your teacher can admire what you have been doing. You may see your work in our weekly gallery, where we celebrate everyone's achievements.
Year 5 Distance Learning Materials
Please find below our distance learning materials for Year 5. You can access these by clicking on the following links:
Home Learning Year 5 - Week One
Home Learning Year 5 - Week Two
Home Learning Year 5 - Week Three
Home Learning Year 5 - Week Four
Home Learning Year 5 - Week Five
Home Learning Year 5 - Week Six
Home Learning Year 5 - Week Seven
Home Learning Year 5 - Week Eight
For the current home learning pack, please click on the words 'download document' underneath the item. Once downloaded, you will be able to click on the blue hyperlinks to take you to the online learning content.
Year 5 Maths Games And Activities Pack
These home learning maths activities and games are for Year 5 children to complete on their own or with a partner.
The Year 5 Maths Games And Activities Pack is sectioned into 10 independent maths activities and 10 activities for children to complete with a partner.
The activities are designed to be fun, flexible and only involve items you can find in the pack or in your house. The pack is shared below and you can download this by clicking here.
Times Tables Games
Year 5 pupils can access games to help them learn their times tables by clicking here.
Maths Mystery Game
Can you solve the puzzles to crack the mystery of the Missing Lance? Click here if you are ready to take on the challenge.
Please click on the first image below to view the pic collage highlights from each week in Year 5.